This week we’re all about healthy eating and taking up new DIY projects, and this Sunday’s Pinterest roundup really reflects that…
01. This incredible wall of shelving is definitely on our list of home projects to think about – we never tire of seeing stacks of books as a feature in the home, and we have a blank space (baby)… Pin here.
02. We have to say, these adorable Octahedron Planters are everything! The pastel shades combined with the cute pops of greenery is all too much for us. Are the DIY-able? We’ll keep you in the loop. Pin here and shop here.
03. Of course, Kristin Ess (co-found of The Beauty Department and hairdresser to all of our favourite stars) has nailed beach hair and hair accessories in one quick Instagram upload. We must try. Pin here.
04. Shout out to Australian foodie Donna Hay for rustling up this Three Cheese, Potato and Rosemary Tart recipe – we expect it will be a staple dish come summery picnic weather. Heavenly! Pin here, recipe here.
05. Turn wine in to a refreshing summer-time cocktail with this pretty recipe – it makes something rather fancy out of leftover white wine! Recipe here.
Have you been spending too much time on Pinterest?